GUCA Payment & Refund Policy
- GUCA accepts checks, cash and most major credit cards for payment of classes and events.
- Please see Class Terms and Conditions when registering for any GUCA safety or education class.
- Please see specific event registration form for Events Terms and Conditions when registering for any GUCA event.
- Partial payment for any class or event does NOT guarantee a confirmation of the class or event. All fees are due at the time of registration.
- REFUNDS: All refund requests, no matter how payment is made, shall be in writing and submitted to GUCA. Please see terms and conditions for classes or events PRIOR to asking for a refund. NO SHOWS for any class or event WILL NOT receive a refund. No refunds will be issued that are NOT within the refund timeline. Refunds will be in the same form that payment is made. Please note it may take up to 10 business days or more for some refunds depending up type of payment and when refund request was received by the GUCA. Credit card convenience fees are non-refundable, non-negotiable or non-transferable. GUCA Dues are NOT refundable.
- MEMBERSHIP FEE: Only GUCA members will receive the GUCA member rate. All others will pay the non-member rate. Dues must be current to receive any GUCA benefit such as member rate. Check with the GUCA PRIOR to registering for any class or event to determine your membership level by calling 404-362-9995. Choosing the wrong membership payment level will only increase the cost of the class or event since fees will apply for each transaction. These fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-negotiable. Choosing the wrong membership fee category for payment will NOT guarantee a confirmed registration for class or an event. Total class or event fee amounts for any class and event must be paid in advance to receive a confirmation.
- If paying for multiple classes or for multiple people for a class or event from one company it is suggested you print out a hard copy registration form and submit with a check or credit card payment form.
- ONLINE PAYMENTS: All online payments are for single transactions only and will automatically include an online fee, which is non-refundable, non-negotiable and non-transferable.